- About Us
- Patient & Family Care
- Education & Events Caregiver Classes Online Education Dementia Dialogues Today Archived Webinars 2016 Archived Webinars 2015 Archived Webinars The BAI Beacon Newsletter Resources & Care T.I.P.S. Support Groups Community Events Life Enrichment Programs Native American Outreach Program Speakers Bureau Dementia Friends
- Research & Clinical Trials
- For Medical Professionals
- Support Our Mission
- News & Media
Archives: Dementia Dialogues Webinar Series
Explore Dementia Dialogues and let the learning continue.
2018 Dementia Dialogues
January 2018 – Advocacy & Legislators
February 2018 – Advocacy & Medical Providers
March 2018 – Stigma, Advocacy & Awareness
April 2018 – Through a Different Lens
- May 2018 - Let's Go!
- June 2018 - Variety is the Spice of Life
- July 2018 - First on the Scene
- August 2018 - Eyes & Ears & Nose & Mouth
- September 2018 - Love your Noggin'
- October 2018 - Alzheimer’s Prevention Initiative
- November 2018 - Pause to Wellness
2017 Dementia Dialogues
January 2017 – Understanding Emotional Changes in People Living with Memory Loss
February 2017 – Family Conflict: Weddings, Funerals and Dementia
March 2017 – When Home No Longer Works: How to Handle the Care Transition
April 2017 – Caregiver Negative Feelings or (Managing the Negative Emotions from Caregiving)
May 2017 – I Have Never had a Ticket in my Life: How to Handle Driving
June 2017 – The Role of Genetics: Will I get Alzheimer’s disease?
July 2017 – How Can I Advocate for my Person’s Needs When He No Longer Lives at Home?
August 2017 – Helping the Person with Dementia Feel Worthwhile
September 2017 – Carving Out Time for Me: How is that Even Possible?
October 2017 – Role Changes and Reversals
November 2017 – Facing Financial Issues: Is the Rainy Day Here Yet?
December 2017 – Visiting Notes for Family & Friends