Resources & Care T.I.P.S
Caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease impacts every aspect of daily life. The Family and Community Services team has gathered a variety of resources to assist and support you as care for your loved one at every stage. We encourage you to explore these options as well as to look for others that best address your loved one’s individual needs.
Considering adult day care programs, assisted living centers, transportation options and elder law attorneys? The following documents provide options for you to research.
- Adult Day Health Care & Social Adult Day Centers – Central, East and West Valley
- Driving and Transportation Options
- Assisted Living Centers – Central Valley and Scottsdale
- Assisted Living Centers – East Valley
- Assisted Living Centers – West Valley
- Elder Law Attorneys
- At the Crossroads: Family Conversations about Alzheimer’s Disease, published by The Hartford
Additional information is available on the following topics upon request.
- Questions to Ask When Considering In-Home Care
- Personal Family Checklist
- In-Home Care Agencies (Non-Medical)
- Live Alone Assessment
- How to Choose a Residential Facility
- Questions to Ask an Assisted Living Facility
- Senior Centers
- Volunteer Agencies
- Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS)
- VA Aid & Assistance