Our Memory Services
Our memory centers at Banner Health provide outpatient diagnosis for people experiencing memory loss. Led by internationally renowned memory disorder and dementia specialists, our team provides exceptional care for people with Alzheimer’s/dementia. We also lead dementia-related research and clinical trials.
We understand that cognitive concerns profoundly impact family members and friends. That’s why we offer caregivers outstanding support programs and valuable learning opportunities. As cognitive and memory specialists, we conduct thorough memory consultations and evaluations. Learn more about these services.
- An initial evaluation that can last 60 to 90 minutes with cognitive testing, detailed history and a physical examination.
- A neuropsychological evaluation, laboratory tests and brain imaging.
- A detailed assessment of the individual dealing with memory problems.
- Individualized treatment plans, including prescription therapies.
- Ongoing supportive care on dementia-related issues in coordination with your primary care physician.
- Information on educational support and community resources.
- Our free online education classes cover important medical, legal and financial decisions for before, or shortly after, your first clinic appointment.
- A Family & Community Services Concierge who contacts you to discuss the complimentary services and programs available to you. To learn more about this value-added service, email the location near you.
- Ongoing education and support groups.
- Research studies that involve innovative treatments.